ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training Course
ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training Course focuses on teaching students an effective approach for auditing food safety management systems. The primary objective of this ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training is to instruct food safety auditors in the values and practices specific to auditing for conformance with ISO 22000, including planning and preparation of the audit, audit practices, and reporting audit findings.
ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training Learning Objectives
- To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 22000:2018 Lead Auditor Training following ISO 19011 guidelines.
- To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 22000:2018 certification audit following ISO 19011 guidelines and ISO 17021 specifications
- To Acquire the necessary expertise to manage an FSMS audit team.
- To Understand the operation of a complying ISO 22000:2018 conformant Food Safety Management System.
- To understand the relationship between a Food Safety Management System, including controls and compliance with the requirements of different organization’s stakeholders.
- To improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of an organization, risk assessment and audit decision-making in the context of an FSMS.
Who Should Attend ISO 22000:2018 Lead Auditor Training
This ISO 22000:2018 Auditor/Lead Auditor training course is suitable for those who:
- want to audit Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) against ISO 22000:2018 requirements.
- Are an Auditor or FSMS Manager and want to add to your credibility with a widely accepted qualification.
- want to satisfy the formal training requirements for IRCA certification.
- experience of working in the food supply chain before attending this course.
- knowledge of relevant key food safety legislation, prerequisite programs.
- to understand the basics of how organizations work and the role of top management
We are one amongst the oldest ISO 22000:2018 food safety certification service providers located in Chennai, India. Organizations looking for ISO ISO 22000:2018 food safety certification training providers agency located in Chennai, Coimbatore, Mumbai, Kolkata, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh can contact us.
We are a team of certified lead auditors having more than a decade of experience in designing management systems as per various ISO standard requirements. We are also associated with microbiologists and food technologists who provide their expert guidance on plant infrastructure, work environment, documentation, & laboratory infrastructure to achieve food safety norms.
Interested in taking an ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Course? This course is designed to help you develop the skills necessary to perform audits of Information Security Management Systems against the requirements of ISO 27001. EAS provides virtual classroom options to make it convenient for you to take the course at your own pace. Register today!