ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Course Objective
IRCA Accredited ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training helps to survey the standard prerequisites in an organization, The success of an environmental management system depends on commitment from all levels and this course helps the candidates to achieve the objectives of the organization competitively.
About ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training is a 40 Hrs program that is it is a 4-day Lecture session followed by an exam on the 5th day. This would be a perfect session for professionals to satisfy the formal preparing prerequisites to enlistment with the IRCA requirements of their organization.
ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Content
- Introduction; Overview of ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Training arrangement; need and usage of EMS.
- Audit planning; Audit procedures; International Laws, Agreements and EMS enactments
- Audit Protocol; Recording and revealing NCR’s; Audit discoveries; Audit reports and records.
- Corrective Action and Audit finish off process; Follow-up Audits; Surveillance plan and revealing; Exercises and Feedback.
- Continuous Assessment practices and Feedback; composed exam.
Who can do ISO 14001 Lead auditor Training
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor course is mainly done by professionals who wish to conduct third party audits in ISO 14001. The professionals who are ISO 14001 interior Auditor themselves can very well take up Lead Auditor course to move on in their career. Once completing this course they can enlist as ISO 14001 Lead Auditor in IRCA and other International Registration.
EAS offers an ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Course to help you develop the skills necessary to perform audits of Environmental Management Systems against the requirements of ISO 14001. This course is designed for those who want to develop their auditing skills and improve their knowledge of environmental management. Take a tutor-led virtual class today!